TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions together with the attached quote will govern the provision of Display
Services (“the Services”) by Modern Display Solutions (“MDS”) to you (“the Customer”).
2. Acceptance by the Customer of a quote supplied by MDS will be taken to signify acceptance of
these Terms and Conditions.
3. Provide a quote to the Customer prior to supply of services, for the Customer’s agreement.
4. Provide the Customer with proofs of work to check.
5. Provide the Services to the Customer in accordance with the quote and agreed schedule.
6. Inform MDS in writing (email acceptable) of their acceptance of the quote.
7. Identify a key contact person to liaise with MDS.
8. Provide accurate information/artwork/access to MDS for the purpose of performing the work.
9. Ensure that any artwork supplied to MDS is accurate and delivered in time with the agreed
10. Proof read/check all proofs sent and advise of any issues before work commencing.
Price and Payment
11. The price will be as quoted by MDS for the Services in the quote.
12. Terms of payment will be within 7 days of invoice date.
13. The price may increase
a. Where the Services in the quote are altered, in accordance with the Customer’s
b. If the artwork supplied is incorrect, or requires further design before printing is possible
(unless such design is allowed for in the quote).
c. If proofs are signed off and produced before made aware.
14. Any such increase would be agreed in writing with the Customer.
15. The client will be responsible for all expenses incurred for travel and accommodation. Estimates can be supplied prior if required.
16. All prices quoted are exclusive of VAT.
17. All prices quoted by MDS will be valid for 30 days from the date of the agreed quote.
18. In the event of cancellation or postponement of a project once commissioned, a fee will be
charged by MDS to cover costs of all work undertaken, services provided, expenses and overheads,
and commitments made up to the time of cancellation.
19. The aggregate monies payable to MDS shall be payable in GBP (Pound sterling) via BACS and any
exchange and transaction costs are to be borne by the Customer.
20. This contract may be terminated immediately by either party due to a breach of these terms by
notice in writing to the other party.
21. Either party may terminate the contract on 30 days’ written notice to the other.
22. In the event of an installation being cancelled the customer will incur the following charges, depending on the amount of notice given
*Less than 24 hours of the agreed install date, 100% of the agreed contract amount
*48 – 24 hours of the agreed install date, 50% of the agreed contract amount