Vinyl Installer/Kitchen Wrapper
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team within our architectural and signage solution company, based in Hamilton. This position is for an immediate start and could lead to permanent employment for the right candidate.
The vacancy is for an experienced vinyl installer and will be filled by a reliable, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with the following skills and attributes….
- Stripping and installing kitchen doors and trims
- Wrapping kitchens and worktops
- Installing/delivering signage when required
- Working safely and in an efficient manner
- Liaising with customers and the admin team to ensure all paperwork is complete
- Day to day management of time and responsibilities
- Ensuring customers receive a good level of service throughout
- Supporting the production department when required
- General clean as you go duties
- Manual labour involving heavy lifting
- Vinyl wrapping/application experience
- Confident and comfortable using power tools
- Highly organised with a strong track record in balancing a varied workload
- Problem solving
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to display a strong work ethic with a flexible and adaptable approach to work
Non-essential skills that would be a benefit
- UK driving licence
- Design and printing
- Wide format laminating
The position is a 3-month contract with the aim of becoming a permanent role for the correct person and performance levels.
Working hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm although flexibility will be required.
Salary is negotiable, depending on experience To apply for this position, please send your CV to Alex@modernds.co.uk